Underneath the Water 1996

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Both Worlds

I wrote this song in November or December, 1991 when I lived a block away from 38th and Nicollet in Minneapolis. I was living with my Girlfriend and 2 other Bandmembers at the time. It's kind of a cold feet/love song I guess. I came up with the riff on a keyboard and we just transferred it to piccolo, added a bass line and some lyrics.



powered by ODEO

She said I think you're unable to believe what you're gunna be.
I said get off the other end of that table and sit next to me.
God damn now listen up my soul lover, listen up to me, I want to spend eternity with you, I want to be free.
Can you give me the best of both worlds, she said we'll see we'll see.
Can you give me the best of both worlds, she said we'll see we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home